TERMS & CONDITIONS
- AVENTURA offers an activity called “Tree-to-Tree Adventure Park” which sets very strict conditions for participation in accordance with the specific safety rules for the practice of this activity which are listed below.
- If the rules are not observed, aerial activities can be dangerous, can cause serious injury and even death. You are solely responsible for learning the correct techniques and the safety measures taught during the introduction course. You personally assume all risks and liabilities for any damage, injuries or death that might be caused by not observing the safety rules and the important recommendations set out in this document, at the beginning of the circuits (introduction) and those taught by the monitors before, during and after the obligatory introduction course.
- If you are not in a position to assume this responsibility or risk, do not perform the circuits.
- The general preliminary safety instructions are stated at the time of registering, and are then explained by the monitors during the introduction course.
- The PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) packs are systematically given to the guests and the activity cannot be performed without using this safety equipment. It is strictly forbidden for the guest to use his private equipment.
- Guests are responsible for the strict application of these rules that have been shown to them and for their own safety during the activity.
- The guest, with his entrance ticket, is entitled to use the facilities for a maximum period of 3 hours.
- In the event of bad weather conditions, the management reserves the right to stop activity in the park for your security. If this should happen, any guests who have been there for less than 1.30 h. shall be given a free ticket for another day within the following 60 days.
- If a ticket has been sold, there is no right of reimbursement, unless the guest withdraws during the Training Course, in which case he shall be reimbursed 50% of the cost of the ticket.
- Access to the activities is reserved to persons registered at the office.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke during the activities and within the grounds of the park.
- Any guest exceeding the maximum period of 3 hours on the circuits, or not handling in his safety equipment shall be charged a penalty of AED50 for each hour or fraction.
- In guarantee of returning the safety equipment, a valid ID card or Driving License shall be left for each set of equipment used, or a deposit of AED1000 shall be made.
- Access to the circuits shall close 45 minutes prior to the closing time of the park as established in the document “Closing Times”. Participants must give in their equipment 15 minutes before closing.
Participants must be in adequate physical and mental condition to perform this activity. AVENTURA Nature Adventure LLC reserves the right to deny access to the circuits or to interrupt performing the challenge in the case of any person not meeting the minimum safety requirements (obviously under the effect of alcohol, failure to observe the safety rules, etc.)
Authorisation of circuits for a higher difficulty level
Authorisation for access to a circuit of a “higher difficulty level” shall be given exclusively by the monitors after observing your ability on the “lower” circuits.
Acceptance of conditions
You accept without restriction the conditions and participation and safety. You accept that it is compulsory to wear the safety equipment provided throughout the performance of the activity.
Basic Safety Rules
- The function of the monitors is to supervise, give advice to participants, and to intervene (assistance in case of difficulty).
- The compulsory introduction course given to all participants by these monitors enables the participants to be completely autonomous and for them to be responsible for their own safety. During the course, the following safety rules shall be taught:
- To keep the safety equipment (harness, carabiners, etc) always well fastened.
- There may not be more than three participants on each platform and three in each challenge, except on the ziplines.
- Use the pulley for the ziplines and only for this purpose.
- Anyone with long hair must keep it tied up.
- Do not carry coins, mobile phones, or any other metal object in pockets if the pocket cannot be completely closed.
Specific Case of Descending Ziplines
Recommendations – Respect for Others
- Gloves are optional. These can be rented for AED15 or purchased for AED40.
- Adopt the launching position as instructed by the monitor, and maintain it until you reach the other end.
- Never launch yourself on the zipline if there is another person coming onto the arrival platform.
- Make sure that the zipline is completely unoccupied before launching yourself.
Recommendations – Safety
- Never place your hands in front of the pulley or touch the cable whilst in movement.
- Make sure the pulley is fixed properly to the cable.
- The use of a helmet is optional, and if used, you should keep the straps well fastened.
Signposting (pictograms, colour markings on cables) at the exit of each challenge indicates its level of difficulty. Therefore you are advised to follow the indications given for performing the circuits in the best conditions of comfort and safety.
Responsibility of Participants
All participants are asked to be respectful and responsible using the challenges.
AVENTURA shall not be held liable for any damage to or loss of your personal belongings. It is advisable to be in good physical form and it is recommended you make short breaks between each challenge, and rest sufficiently between each circuit.
Tree-to-tree adventure parks can attract a large number of people, but certain participants who have incorrectly estimated their own ability level can become a hazard on a cable or a platform, whether due to dizziness, uneasiness or due to injury. Other participants therefore, who become aware of the situation, should cope with a possible imminent danger to the person “floundering” on the challenge (fall or injuries), giving direct help to any persons in danger and advising others (the monitors) of the need to intervene. There are always two interpretations of good judgment: witnesses must be aware of the danger and they are not obliged to intervene if this poses a risk to themselves or to the victim.
AVENTURA cannot be held liable for any incidents arising from the practice of these activities if the above-listed conditions of participation are accepted under false pretenses, if the safety rules are not observed, or in the case of panic of one or more participants.
If a guest decides to loosen his/her harness, he/her must be checked by the monitors for it to be correctly readjusted.
Guests and visitors may not leave the paths laid out, in order to prevent any deterioration of the forest.
Conditions for Participation (i.e. Accessibility)
- Minimum Height: Minimum 1.15 m. for Rangers circuit, 1.25 m. for Explorador circuit, 1.40 m.for Aventura circuit, 1.60 m. for Extreme circuit and 1.40 m. for Thriller. Children under the age of 6 may only participate in the Mini-Kids circuits.
- Children under the age of 16 must present authorization from one of their parents or from a person in charge of the party bringing them.
- Children under the age of 16 must be under the guardianship of any of the parents or by the person in charge who shall stay within the premises always during the child or children activity.
- Guests classified as CHILDREN (from 6 years of age and between 1.15 m. and 1.39 m. height) may do the RANGERS circuit alone and the EXPLORADOR circuit if they are more than 1.25 m. in height.
- Guests classified as JUNIORS (up to 16 years of age and over 1.40 m. Height) may do the RANGERS, EXPLORADOR, AVENTURA and THRILLER circuits alone. If their height exceeds 1.60 m. may do the EXTREME circuit if they are accompanied by an adult, and the park´s staff consents upon their capacity.
- Persons under the age of 18 may not take responsibility for other minors.
- Persons weighing more than 100 kg. or who, due to their size, cannot use the standard safety harness, shall be given an all-in waist-chest harness. The maximum weight permitted is 130 kg. on adult circuits, and 100 kg. on children’s circuits.
All issued tickets are not refundable. However, if the ticket is cancelled 24 hours before the reservation, the Counter Ticket Staff at the Park could reschedule the reservation.